IgnitionOne is honored to be named a finalist for a 2015 Hubbies award for Most Innovative Integrated Marketing Suite for their Digital Marketing Suite (DMS). The Hubbies are created by The Hub, who covers innovation and technology in digital marketing, and the awards celebrate breakthrough digital campaigns and the platforms that enable them. The Hubbies recognize technology innovation, honoring work that sets the standard for what marketing platforms can achieve. Winning technologies are bold, relevant, and demonstrably effective – measured by level of innovation, digital analytics, consumer engagement, and business impact.
IgnitionOne’s DMS is a true example of these values and is in good company as a finalist.
The award winners will be announced May 12th at Hub Convene in New York City.
Your customers embark on a journey with your brand every single time they interact with it, in both the online and offline world. Collectively those experiences shape their perception of your offering and value proposition. If customers don’t rate each interaction in isolation, it’s critical that marketers join the dots to deliver a digital frontier that is meaningful and relevant, across every single touch point.
Last week, Brian Deagan, VP of Solution Consulting, hosted a webinar ‘What is a DMP and why do I need one?’. In this session Brian demonstrated how a Data Management Platform is the central nervous system that gives marketers the ability to deliver relevant experiences via actionable insights.
Packed with advice on big data, information on how a DMP revolutionises the customer journey, evidence of how a DMP results in incremental revenue gain and a roadmap to get started – your DMP journey begins here.
Watch the webinar recording here.
IgnitionOne’s newest report highlights a 26% year-over-year spend growth for Q1 2015 with Yahoo!/Bing chipping away at Google’s market share.
The report is the latest in the longest continuous and comprehensive study on SEM and Digital trends.
Key findings in the report:
- Strongest search spend growth in three years – U.S. paid search spend grew 26% year over year (YoY) in Q1.
- Mobile search growth high but continues to normalize – U.S. spending growth for tablets is up 39% YoY while phones spend is up 81%.
- Yahoo!/Bing grow market share for third straight quarter – The Yahoo!/Bing network grew its U.S. search market share in Q1 to 26.9% of spend vs. Google’s 73.1% – the highest market share for Yahoo!/Bing since before the Search Alliance was founded.
- Programmatic display grows – U.S. display spend was up 34% in Q1 as compared to the previous year.
- Facebook more than triples eCPM – Bringing their FBX eCPM almost on par with display ads on Google, Facebook’s spend grew by 46% while reducing impressions by 90% YoY.
- Mobile display continues to explode – IgnitionOne data reveals total mobile display business growth in Q1 YoY, with impressions up 85% and spend up 143%.
“While many have claimed Google is in decline, that is clearly not happening based on this data. Digital marketing continues to grow and Google is growing with it,” said Will Margiloff, CEO of IgnitionOne. “However, Google is not the juggernaut it used to be. It faces stiff and unyielding competition on all fronts of their vast multifaceted business in ways it hasn’t experienced for many years. It remains to be seen whether or not they can regain their previous momentum.”
This quarterly report can be downloaded in full at http://www.ignitionone.com/digital-marketing-report-q1-2015/.