Today, IgnitionOne announced the latest version of its Digital Marketing Suite (DMS) – DMS 3.0. This new release helps CMOs and practitioners by providing the industry’s most simplified multi-product navigation , greater adtech/martech integration, cross-device analysis and visualizations with fully customizable dashboards, cross-channel media mix modeling and attribution visualizations.
The DMS 3.0 features a fully integrated hub at its center, which allows marketers to:
• Better understand and segment audiences through its Data Management Platform (DMP) which combines traditional database marketing capabilities with cookie-based digital profiles.
• Seamlessly activate targeted media and dynamic messaging on all devices, across all channels including search, display, mobile, social, email and personalized website content.
• Use both native and third party-solutions while storing a complete view of customer data.
Key Features include:
• Fully integrated marketing technology: Digital Marketing Hub and Channel Management capabilities
• Data at a glance with flexible Dashboards: Fully customizable dashboard system of cross media widgets that serve as the central home page for marketers.
• Media Mix Modeling: Determine optimal media spend across all digital marketing channels and campaigns.
• Attribution Visualizations: Full media and marketing attribution capabilities with visualizations showing latency ranges, first/last exposure combinations, and channel/publisher assists.