IgnitionOne is excited to announce a couple of new updates to its Facebook offering:
- Added support of Page post link ads within News Feed through Facebook Exchange (FBX)
- Gave marketers the ability to serve consumers a personalized News Feed ad that aligns with their interests with a Dynamic Creative functionality within the Digital Marketing Suite (DMS)
These updates to the DMS give marketers even more ways to reach consumers by leveraging high-profile ad units and displaying relevant messages by using creative that shows products they have engaged with or demonstrated interest in.
Marketers are now able to:
- Apply predictive portfolio optimization with News Feed ads using SPOT®
- Create custom Facebook Page posts and News Feed ads within the DMS
- Customize the creative unit with dynamic insertion of product images, names, descriptions, and pricing
- Provide organic advertising opportunities by integrating social features (Like, Share, Comment) with display targeted ads
Facebook News Feed ad support is backed by IgnitionOne’s powerful media optimization and DSP capabilities, a part of the integrated DMS, which helps marketers spend smarter, work easier and improve performance. These solutions help marketers manage and optimize paid and natural search, display and Facebook advertising, supported by cross-channel attribution alongside site optimization capabilities that present the right message at the right time to website visitors.
IgnitionOne is a Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer (PMD) for Ads.
Facebook® is a registered trademark of Facebook Inc.